Films and TV

• I thought we could use another thread about films... :mrgreen: so here you can chat about any films you have seen or anything on TV.
    If there is enough on just one film or Tv-show we can always make seperate threads.:)

I'm currently addicted to Prison Break! Just watching the first season! I'm hooked!!! Sooo good! :mrgreen:

• I thought we could use another thread about films... :mrgreen: so here you can chat about any films you have seen or anything on TV.
    If there is enough on just one film or Tv-show we can always make seperate threads.:)

I'm currently addicted to Prison Break! Just watching the first season! I'm hooked!!! Sooo good! :mrgreen:

• Zitat

Original von Punkmik

:s-liebe: :s-liebe: :mrgreen:

"You know at the end of the M&S Xmas advert they all wave at the camera?? For some reason I can't watch it without waving back.., "

• Zitat

Original von Punkmik

:s-liebe: :s-liebe: :mrgreen:

"You know at the end of the M&S Xmas advert they all wave at the camera?? For some reason I can't watch it without waving back.., "

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Pwnt 8)

i don;t think i know this programme...but the second guy from the left looks familiar.

i finished watching first season of prison break now! all i will say is 8) :vogel_3: :s-liebe: :D :evil: :headbang: :( :mrgreen: ;( :klatsch: :bonk: 8o 8o 8o :insane: :mrgreen:
    hahaha i don;t think it could be described in any other way.lol

cant wait to see shrek 3! should be going this weekend! and then on the 12th July i'm seeingthe next Harry Potter movie! wooo!

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Pwnt 8)

i don;t think i know this programme...but the second guy from the left looks familiar.

i finished watching first season of prison break now! all i will say is 8) :vogel_3: :s-liebe: :D :evil: :headbang: :( :mrgreen: ;( :klatsch: :bonk: 8o 8o 8o :insane: :mrgreen:
    hahaha i don;t think it could be described in any other way.lol

cant wait to see shrek 3! should be going this weekend! and then on the 12th July i'm seeingthe next Harry Potter movie! wooo!

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Oh no, don't say that.. *kicks you out*

It's Seinfeld!!!

Of course it is! OMG how could inot notice!!! :O I blame my exams for draining my brain! :uglyhammer_2:

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Oh no, don't say that.. *kicks you out*

It's Seinfeld!!!

Of course it is! OMG how could inot notice!!! :O I blame my exams for draining my brain! :uglyhammer_2:

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Yea! Of course! I wonder what kind of exams you had for getting your brain drained!!  
    Isn't it supposed to be the contrary?!!

yeah you would think that...but i think what happened was...is that my brain was too full of information ...so to get in the information for my exams it got rid of other information such as about Seinfeld!
    and now because i dont need the information for the exams anymore my brain is simply empty..waiting to be filled with new info. hahaha!
    :uglyhammer_2: :vogel_3:

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia

Yea! Of course! I wonder what kind of exams you had for getting your brain drained!!  
    Isn't it supposed to be the contrary?!!

yeah you would think that...but i think what happened was...is that my brain was too full of information ...so to get in the information for my exams it got rid of other information such as about Seinfeld!
    and now because i dont need the information for the exams anymore my brain is simply empty..waiting to be filled with new info. hahaha!
    :uglyhammer_2: :vogel_3: