About you and the world chat

• Here's a topic i thought might be interesting, especially to find out where all the international fans are from.

Here's a little bit about me.
    I used to own the International Beatsteaks Forum which sadly got hacked. :(
    But now winner was so kind as to put this English area up and I thank him lots for that! :D
    I live in England and I'm currently studying German and Media Studies. But this year I'm in Vienna for a year! Random?! Yes i know!

I have only seen the Beatsteaks live once, and that was in Darmstadt when they were one of the many support bands of Die Aerzte that day.
    But i'm hoping that now that I'm in Vienna they will tour again soon and i can actually go to one of their own concerts. :headbang:
    anyway, enough about me. :) 
    Just ask if you want to know anything.

• Here's a topic i thought might be interesting, especially to find out where all the international fans are from.

Here's a little bit about me.
    I used to own the International Beatsteaks Forum which sadly got hacked. :(
    But now winner was so kind as to put this English area up and I thank him lots for that! :D
    I live in England and I'm currently studying German and Media Studies. But this year I'm in Vienna for a year! Random?! Yes i know!

I have only seen the Beatsteaks live once, and that was in Darmstadt when they were one of the many support bands of Die Aerzte that day.
    But i'm hoping that now that I'm in Vienna they will tour again soon and i can actually go to one of their own concerts. :headbang:
    anyway, enough about me. :) 
    Just ask if you want to know anything.

• Hey nice to have you here! Finally someone I can understand.. my shitty german doesn't always work here :D

Ah whole year in Vienna? nice 8) oh yeah, Im from holland, not the favorite beatsteaks-tourground.. but hey, germany is so close..

• Hey nice to have you here! Finally someone I can understand.. my shitty german doesn't always work here :D

Ah whole year in Vienna? nice 8) oh yeah, Im from holland, not the favorite beatsteaks-tourground.. but hey, germany is so close..

• Hey!Yay we are the first to have a converstaion in this forum in English!
    *skips around room*

Yeah Holland isn't too far from Germany, but it's always nicer to actually have the concert in your own country, especially as it's cheaper! ;) :)

Yeah I'm loving Vienna! But it's making me poor because there are so many concerts going on and while I'm here i might as well go. :P
    Hoping there will be Beatsteaks concerts next year!Can't wait! hehe

• Hey!Yay we are the first to have a converstaion in this forum in English!
    *skips around room*

Yeah Holland isn't too far from Germany, but it's always nicer to actually have the concert in your own country, especially as it's cheaper! ;) :)

Yeah I'm loving Vienna! But it's making me poor because there are so many concerts going on and while I'm here i might as well go. :P
    Hoping there will be Beatsteaks concerts next year!Can't wait! hehe

• aah yeah, money is always the problem with that, but concerts are never a waste of money!! Who cares if we don't have anything to eat, the music will keep us alive!! .. ok getting a little on the twistedside now :uglyhammer_2:

• aah yeah, money is always the problem with that, but concerts are never a waste of money!! Who cares if we don't have anything to eat, the music will keep us alive!! .. ok getting a little on the twistedside now :uglyhammer_2:

• haha! but the scary thing is ...i actually worked out the other day, that if I half my food for a week, or better said the money i spend on it. I can afford this other concert! lol!
    I wish it was actually biologically possible to live off music. Then I wouldn't have to go food shopping! Food shopping is the most boring thing in the world!
    And what better thing to live off of than Beatsteak music? 8)

• haha! but the scary thing is ...i actually worked out the other day, that if I half my food for a week, or better said the money i spend on it. I can afford this other concert! lol!
    I wish it was actually biologically possible to live off music. Then I wouldn't have to go food shopping! Food shopping is the most boring thing in the world!
    And what better thing to live off of than Beatsteak music? 8)

• At least some english stuff! :danke:
    My bad, I don't talk german at all.. it took me 10 min to register -_-

I'm french and no.. I've never seen them live.
    Hope I will for their next tour.

I've nothing to say actually.
    Oh yeah, I'm one of the authors of some avas you can see here (oh please, let me brag a bit 8) )
    I'm proud to work on GeekStinkBreath.net (Green Day fan site), HelloJoe.net (not finished yet), and some other sites I can't even talk about since they're not done yet :D
    There!
    I knew the band 2 years ago. And... I don't know what to say.
    I've been a fan for 2 years and I'm planning to see them live on their next tour wherever it is!

Favourites songs: A lot!
    Favourite album: who cares?!
    They just pwn and that's enough!

=)

• At least some english stuff! :danke:
    My bad, I don't talk german at all.. it took me 10 min to register -_-

I'm french and no.. I've never seen them live.
    Hope I will for their next tour.

I've nothing to say actually.
    Oh yeah, I'm one of the authors of some avas you can see here (oh please, let me brag a bit 8) )
    I'm proud to work on GeekStinkBreath.net (Green Day fan site), HelloJoe.net (not finished yet), and some other sites I can't even talk about since they're not done yet :D
    There!
    I knew the band 2 years ago. And... I don't know what to say.
    I've been a fan for 2 years and I'm planning to see them live on their next tour wherever it is!

Favourites songs: A lot!
    Favourite album: who cares?!
    They just pwn and that's enough!

=)

• good good more people I can understand! So you're from France and you know the beatsteaks? I believe you're the first :D

really nice avatars! like the funky tom one.. no wait, let me rephrase that: love the funky tom one it rocks my socks (and all that shit)

• good good more people I can understand! So you're from France and you know the beatsteaks? I believe you're the first :D

really nice avatars! like the funky tom one.. no wait, let me rephrase that: love the funky tom one it rocks my socks (and all that shit)

• No it's "it rocks ma sockz and all dat shizznit LMFAOLMFAOMFAOLMFAO T_T K."
    Or something like that, but yea it's still very scary.. :rolleyes:

I'm not the only Beatsteaks fan in France, I actually know someone else.. I think.. Or was she a Backstreet Boys fan? Can't remember.. :D
    But, better that way if they come in here for their tour..
    Private show kinda..

:D

• No it's "it rocks ma sockz and all dat shizznit LMFAOLMFAOMFAOLMFAO T_T K."
    Or something like that, but yea it's still very scary.. :rolleyes:

I'm not the only Beatsteaks fan in France, I actually know someone else.. I think.. Or was she a Backstreet Boys fan? Can't remember.. :D
    But, better that way if they come in here for their tour..
    Private show kinda..

:D

• Yeah I don't think you're the only one, on the old intenational board were some French people, too. At least if I remember correctly it's been a while since it closed (well...was hacked)

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"

• Yeah I don't think you're the only one, on the old intenational board were some French people, too. At least if I remember correctly it's been a while since it closed (well...was hacked)

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"