What would you ask ?
Or did you already make your own interview ?
Fans vs Reporters :mrgreen:
sometimes we think that they ask kind of stupid things (at least I do), but would we do a better job ? :gruebel:
I guess my greatest fear would be to BORE them, which would be a very good reason to SHUT UP in the first place :O
But you know, curiosity killed the cat.
Ok, I begin with the stupid stuff that I would like to ask. Practice makes perfect.
OH AND OF COURSE NO INVASION OF PRIVATE SPHERE... I would try to just be very PERSONAL, without being PRIVATE *nods*
To every member of the band:
Development in musical taste from 0 years to present day:
- what were your first musical faves as a kid?
- first record you bought with your own money?
- first live concert you went to?
- describe the musical scene around you when you grew up and got interested in music (I was thinking East/West Berlin musical scene?, local bands-german bands-international/english speaking bands? eastern european bands and development of that scene? other?)
- Nena? Yes? No?
- Nina? (Hagen) Yes? No?
- Good student or bad student?
- School? "Yes it was great!!" "No it sucked!!"
- In a brief online biography on you it says you went to Die Ostdeutsche Artistenschule. What was that like?
- did you have to do admission tests/get selected?
- what kind of classes did you do?
- was it a strict school? or just normal? co-educational?
- which subjects did you like? or not like so much?
Just some stuff - for every member of the band:
Do you remember what you did the day the wall was torn down?
ok, that was just some questions I was thinking of, don't know if they have already been covered i interviews prolly some at least should not have been...