• Zitat

Original von Cecilia
    Like dreams we really had at night or like things we wish?

Dreams we really had at night :)

I'll tell one i had over a month ago when I was in Berlin (maybe that's why i had a dream about beatsteaks)

So, I was at my home and somehow i had managed to get the Beatsteaks to come to my home and play a gig. I had heard they'd arrive soon so i waited them outside and i was wearing very ugly rubber boots (it wasn't even raining). Then they came but Peter was absolutely furious to me about something and he yelled at me that they'll never play a show for me and they left and i went to sit on the porch stairs. After a while they came back and i thought "i don't want to see them, i must get inside!" but when i tried to go inside, Arnim caught me and hugged me and said "We're so sorry! I know you'd want to write about this somewhere but don't because you'll only remember the three last words" ..then i woke up :vogel_3: :uglyhammer_2:
    I can still remember so well when arnim said that "you'll only remember the three last words" like in som dramatic soap opera :mrgreen:

• Zitat

Original von Cecilia
    Like dreams we really had at night or like things we wish?

Dreams we really had at night :)

I'll tell one i had over a month ago when I was in Berlin (maybe that's why i had a dream about beatsteaks)

So, I was at my home and somehow i had managed to get the Beatsteaks to come to my home and play a gig. I had heard they'd arrive soon so i waited them outside and i was wearing very ugly rubber boots (it wasn't even raining). Then they came but Peter was absolutely furious to me about something and he yelled at me that they'll never play a show for me and they left and i went to sit on the porch stairs. After a while they came back and i thought "i don't want to see them, i must get inside!" but when i tried to go inside, Arnim caught me and hugged me and said "We're so sorry! I know you'd want to write about this somewhere but don't because you'll only remember the three last words" ..then i woke up :vogel_3: :uglyhammer_2:
    I can still remember so well when arnim said that "you'll only remember the three last words" like in som dramatic soap opera :mrgreen:

• haha excellent! Dreams are such a funny thing!

I haven't had any weird dreams lately but I do get similar dreams over and over again. And it turns out that I am in a computer game but it turns into the real world. Normally there is a murder i need to solve or something, and each time I have the dream I get closer to the answer.
    It is weird. lol.

• haha excellent! Dreams are such a funny thing!

I haven't had any weird dreams lately but I do get similar dreams over and over again. And it turns out that I am in a computer game but it turns into the real world. Normally there is a murder i need to solve or something, and each time I have the dream I get closer to the answer.
    It is weird. lol.

• had a really bad dream last night.. I was back in my grandfathers house, and he died last year and we sold his house a couple of years ago, but okay when I came there, all his stuff was still there! Even though there's probably a family or something like that living there now.. And I was crying because of all the things I saw that reminded me of him. Really weird because it was his house, but then different, like some of the doors and stuff like that didn't match with the original, if you understand that.. just really, really.. strange.. ?(

• had a really bad dream last night.. I was back in my grandfathers house, and he died last year and we sold his house a couple of years ago, but okay when I came there, all his stuff was still there! Even though there's probably a family or something like that living there now.. And I was crying because of all the things I saw that reminded me of him. Really weird because it was his house, but then different, like some of the doors and stuff like that didn't match with the original, if you understand that.. just really, really.. strange.. ?(

• awww that is such a sad dream in a way! :hug: hope you are ok!

That reminded me of something. A couple of months ago my cat disappeared and in a way I knew straight away that he was dead. well three weeks after his disappearance I had dream where he came up to my bed all of a sudden like he used to but he looked all skinny and his fur was missing. But as soon as I started to cuddle him and talk to him he looked normal,with full soft fur. Then after a while he got up and looked at me and I understood that he said that he was ok and that this is goodbye.
    It was so weird because I actually felt him there and even weirder...my mum had a very similar dream the same night even though we were in different countries at the time.
    A friend of my aunt is very spiritual and said that a dream like that can mean a very strong bond with the animal and that I and my mum are lucky to have had such an experience as it shows that he wanted to make sure we know that he is OK and can stop worrying.

still it is a very weird dream especially with the circumstances.

• awww that is such a sad dream in a way! :hug: hope you are ok!

That reminded me of something. A couple of months ago my cat disappeared and in a way I knew straight away that he was dead. well three weeks after his disappearance I had dream where he came up to my bed all of a sudden like he used to but he looked all skinny and his fur was missing. But as soon as I started to cuddle him and talk to him he looked normal,with full soft fur. Then after a while he got up and looked at me and I understood that he said that he was ok and that this is goodbye.
    It was so weird because I actually felt him there and even weirder...my mum had a very similar dream the same night even though we were in different countries at the time.
    A friend of my aunt is very spiritual and said that a dream like that can mean a very strong bond with the animal and that I and my mum are lucky to have had such an experience as it shows that he wanted to make sure we know that he is OK and can stop worrying.

still it is a very weird dream especially with the circumstances.

• Im fine thanx :)

But woah that's really amazing.. bit scary but yeah, sometimes dreams just have got to mean something! Did you ever figured out what had happend to your cat? I wonder 8o

Man, I didn't really had a dream this night, but I bumped my head (I think) to the bed and I cursed really hard and I had to laugh because I yelled so hard :uglyhammer_2: really stupid :P

• Im fine thanx :)

But woah that's really amazing.. bit scary but yeah, sometimes dreams just have got to mean something! Did you ever figured out what had happend to your cat? I wonder 8o

Man, I didn't really had a dream this night, but I bumped my head (I think) to the bed and I cursed really hard and I had to laugh because I yelled so hard :uglyhammer_2: really stupid :P

• No I never found out what happened to him. But because of the dream I feel that I can move on now.

I always bump my head and it makes me jump so much, so I am really awake again. lol.

Last night I dreamt about dancing. It was odd because I was showing my parents videos or live performances of artists with great dancers, and I was explaining to them that I wanted to be a dancer.
    On the side...I have awful coordination and take ages to learn dance routines,and wouldn;t ever be able to be a professional dancer but I was convinced I would be in my dream. lol.
    It was one of those really real dreams, so when I woke up I was confused and didn;t know if it had actually happened or not.lol. :uglyhammer_2:

• No I never found out what happened to him. But because of the dream I feel that I can move on now.

I always bump my head and it makes me jump so much, so I am really awake again. lol.

Last night I dreamt about dancing. It was odd because I was showing my parents videos or live performances of artists with great dancers, and I was explaining to them that I wanted to be a dancer.
    On the side...I have awful coordination and take ages to learn dance routines,and wouldn;t ever be able to be a professional dancer but I was convinced I would be in my dream. lol.
    It was one of those really real dreams, so when I woke up I was confused and didn;t know if it had actually happened or not.lol. :uglyhammer_2:

• I never learn dance routiners either.. i hated dancing in gym classes because i never learnt the patterns and the teacher wouldn't let me give up :mrgreen:

My uncle died 6 years ago and a couple of years ago i saw a dream that i received a letter from him. He told me in that letter that he's fine and he likes to be where he is (he didn't write where he was). It was weird but somehow soothing though it was just a dream.

• I never learn dance routiners either.. i hated dancing in gym classes because i never learnt the patterns and the teacher wouldn't let me give up :mrgreen:

My uncle died 6 years ago and a couple of years ago i saw a dream that i received a letter from him. He told me in that letter that he's fine and he likes to be where he is (he didn't write where he was). It was weird but somehow soothing though it was just a dream.